Friday, June 1, 2007

Disclosure!

This policy is valid from 01 June 2007.

This the personal blog of glen. For questions about this blog, please contact great.rapids@gmail.com.

I at times am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Other times I review things just for the heck of it. I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine and they of course come without any guarantee except you are getting my opinion.

It is the belief of the owner of this blog posting these paid posts does not present a conflict of interest anymore than writing recommendations on products or websites that he recommends and is not compensated for would. This content may not always be identified, because if the owner of this blog was interested in turning his blog into looking like a walking advertising section he would do what some of the "A List" bloggers do and have blatant advertising on his sidebar.

To get your own policy, go to www.disclosurepolicy.org or better yet do what I did and create your own.

No comments: