Sunday, December 16, 2007

2007 Winter Storm in NW Ohio....

Snow covered forest in Oak Openings Metropark Swanton OhioThis winter storm barreled thought NW Ohio dumping 7 inches of snow in our area over a 18 hour period Saturday night into Sunday Morning. Sunday afternoon I managed to get into Oak Openings Metropark and walked this snow covered forest 2.5 mile trail. The crunch of snow under my feet along with the swirling winds rattling the upper branches of the trees made my adventure wonderful.

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

Really cool image you got there and now I wonder if i may use it in a school project in which we shall do a website. It will be published but it will be in a non-commercial way and it will be removed shortly after publishing. My teacher do only wish to see that we know how to publish websites and make them. Thanks in advance!
My mail is sebastian@maagaard.se