Sunday, November 18, 2007

Patrich Henry Hughes

Today I meet Patrick Henry Hughes the ESPN Award Recipient of the Louisville Marching Band with his father Partrick John Hughes at CedarCreek Church, Perrysburg Campus. Patrick is a remarkable young man who was born without eyes and without the ability to fully straighten his arms and legs, making him unable to walk. Despite these circumstances Patrick has overcome these physical issues to excel as a musician and student. Patrick plays the piano, the trumpet and sings. He is a remarkable young man and it was my honor to shake his hand and offer encouragement to him and his dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI P.H. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WHEN I SEEN EXTREME MAKEOVER TONIGHT 3/20/09 PATRICK IF I WASN'T SO OLD 55 I WOULD ASK YOU TO MARRY ME YOU ARE AMAZING I LOVED YOUR MUSIC I HAVE JUST GOT THE ADDRESS TO ORDER A CD THE LAST SONG YOU SUNG ON THE SHOW WITH YOUR NEW PIANO WAS GREAT I WILL SAY LIKE YOUR DAD DID WHEN HE SAW YOUR NEW HOME THERE ARE NO WORDS I COULD WRITE ON THIS SITE TO SAY WHAT I FELT IN MY HEART MR. HUGHES YOU SEEM TO BE A WONDERFUL PERSON YOUR WIFE IS SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU YOUR FAMILY WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY PRAYERS I WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET TO SEE PATRICK IN PERSON BUT I BELIEVE ONE DAY WE WILL MEET IN HEAVEN GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BOYS MAYBE THE LITTLE ONE AND PATRICK CAN MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER SOMEDAY