Monday, January 21, 2008

Job Search....

Today I decided to leave off...the week and day...on the title. It doesn't fit well with the mental attitude that I'm trying to embrace! I don't want to look back or be constantly reminded of that day, therefore it will now be titled Job Search. I desire, want, crave, hope and any other adjective you can come up with...to look at this layoff as an opportunity...not as a misfortune. I need to say this to get it out of my system:
Bay Controls Inc. stinks as a company!

I need not say more...Thank You Jesus...for saving me! Today..I managed to get one resume ready to send...MLK Day..no mail! Filed for this weeks weekly benefits, and signed up for a Veterans Job Search Workshop in February all done on the web.

good book
Finished reading "All Quiet on the Western Front", walked...but cold as heck...and did one maze puzzle..ate light..all in a effort to regain my concentration and my dignity.

No comments: