Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Job Search.....

My name is not important, my race, age, gender, have no bearings, what matters are my skills and abilities. Location is important, I live in NW Ohio in an area called Oak Openings part of The Maumee River Valley in the small town of Swanton, Ohio 25 miles west of Toledo, Ohio.

On Friday January 4, 2007 I was informed
Due to decreasing sales, the company has determined that it must reduce the size of its workforce and decrease expenses.
Yup...you guessed right! I'm the reduction to achieve the decreased expenses.

I have decided to share my experience with anyone who will read this blog. The good and the bad of having to find a new job beginning.

I think there are two ways to approach this opportunity. I can be negative (which is very hard not to be) or I can be positive (which is very hard to be).

I choose "Positive"! So follow me as I go down the unknown and as I fight the demons in my head that are holding me back to finding that job that is rewarding.

No comments: