Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Job Search...week 1..day 2

Ohio & Erie Canal towpath Grand Rapids, OhioI walked this trail yesterday morning as part of my regiment to gaining employment. The walk started off pleasant enough with the Maumee River roaring on one side and birds singing on the other side of the canal. As I approached lock 43 of the canal..truck traffic became a distraction...so I left the trail and walked the banks of the river. It felt wonderful being close with nature.
Managed to get through to the Unemployment Office yesterday afternoon...because of unusually high call volume. Finished my resume...was difficult since my concentration is short. My goal is to get two resumes sent out per day and follow leads and suggestions from friends. Wish me luck and a positive attitude!!!

1 comment:

roman said...

Nothing seems the same without you buddy - things are too quiet. I want to wish you good luck and keep the pictures coming they look great - I'm adding them to my list of cool looking desktop backgrounds.
:)