Monday, January 14, 2008

Job Search...week 2..day 6

Didn't sleep well last night...woke up every 2 hours...finally got up at 5am. Woke up feeling very anxious...went outside and took 10 deep breaths..it helped for a few minutes.
Tried to call unemployment but couldn't get through to a person and I hate listening to the instructions: for English press 1...give me a break...and it just got worse! I don't know how people commit fraud...I'm having to jump through hoops...unreal! Does anyone out there know the magical short cut to talk to a person..it used to be press 0 and you would get someone?
Walked 3 miles and visited the "Window on Wildlife" at the park and saw many, many birds. Wasn't able to eat today..food just doesn't sound good! I started putting a 500 piece puzzle together trying to keep my mind active. I'm finding it extremely difficult to concentrate...I need my readers to encourage me!

1 comment:

roman said...

Hey brother,
Shoot an e-mail to my wife in regards to the unemployment bs that they are putting you through. I'm pretty sure she knows someone that can get you the assistance you need quickly. I hope that you feel better today.
:)